Gilbert Junk Removal – Once known as the “Hay Shipping Capital of the World,” Gilbert, Arizona has evolved into one of the fastest growing communities and the largest town in the United States. Encompassing 72.6 square miles, just southeast of Phoenix, Gilbert has transformed from an agricultural community to a thriving and economically-diverse suburban community.
With growth and expansion, comes construction waste and other clutter that may result from building, construction and replanning.
While the City of Gilbert does offer Bulk Trash Pickup, there are a lot of rules and item they won’t pick up.
One thing to consider is the schedule, Items should be placed out for collection no earlier than the Saturday prior to your collection week and no later than 5:00 AM on Monday of your collection week. Pick up may occur any day during your collection week.
The next is a list of what the city won’t collect including:
– Daily household garbage
– Remodeling debris (drywall, roofing material, counter tops, cabinets, carpet, glass doors, and mirror doors)
– Auto parts (engine block, tires, and rims)
– Hazardous waste (antifreeze, gasoline, oil, paint, and electronics)
– Concrete, dirt, rock, and sod
– Major appliances (washers, dryers, refrigerators, stoves, and water heaters)
Contact the waste relocation pros at Super Junk Removal. We can take care of any of the items listed above on a schedule that works for you. Our work speaks for itself, and with a free quote, you have nothign to lose but the clutter!